Reference: 08493 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 October 2019
A well-established property management company is currently looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to lead a new UK branch based in Windsor.
The successful candidate will be a key part of this division as you will be establishing, developing and overseeing new businesses in the area whilst providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Managing and implementing strategies in order to overachieve company goals
- Implementing sales programs whilst analysing business trends
- Forecasting sales volume and profit
Ideally, you will have a sales background in Property and Commercial Cleaning services and be a proactive and motivated individual who thrives to succeed and exceed company goals. You will have high Microsoft Office proficiency and excellent communication skills. As you will be travelling to different locations to make business assessments for quotations, you will be a detail oriented and organised individual who can make quick decisions.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…
£24,000 to £32,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German & English speaker required
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£25,000 to £30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Opportunity to network at trade shows and events
- Established translation agency