Reference: 06825 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Marketing Coordinator ABPI– Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to hire a dynamic Commercial / Marketing Coordinator on an initial temporary contract.
We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced operations team.
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Operations and Brand Teams – supporting with material withdrawals process and the storage and supply of marketing materials.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally alongside managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Extensive diary/calendar management: PA to Compliance Project team.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Supporting recruitment assessment centres across several business units.
Skills and knowledge:
- Essential: Knowledge of ABPI Code of Conduct and Zinc / Veeva systems.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Entrepreneurial company working within the consumer and smart tech sectors
- Working for inspirational business leaders, innovative thinking is encouraged
- With a key focus on collaboration and team work, the marketing team provides cutting edge campaigns
- Great work environment and offices
£30,001 to £35,000
- Marketing disruptor
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Client base of high profile Vendors
- Great opportunity for long term career development
£30,000 to £34,000