Reference: 06825 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Marketing Coordinator ABPI– Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to hire a dynamic Commercial / Marketing Coordinator on an initial temporary contract.
We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced operations team.
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Operations and Brand Teams – supporting with material withdrawals process and the storage and supply of marketing materials.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally alongside managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Extensive diary/calendar management: PA to Compliance Project team.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Supporting recruitment assessment centres across several business units.
Skills and knowledge:
- Essential: Knowledge of ABPI Code of Conduct and Zinc / Veeva systems.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
£25,000 to £35,000
- Excellent career progression.
- Working for across EMEA.
- Some international travel.
- Medical industry.
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- One for the UK's Fastest Growing Companies
- Leading Sports Nutrition Brand
- Friendly and Casual working environment
- Offices based in London
- Excellent Benefits package
- Fast-paced ambitious online retailer