Reference: 06825 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 August 2017
Marketing Coordinator ABPI– Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to hire a dynamic Commercial / Marketing Coordinator on an initial temporary contract.
We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced operations team.
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Operations and Brand Teams – supporting with material withdrawals process and the storage and supply of marketing materials.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally alongside managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Extensive diary/calendar management: PA to Compliance Project team.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Supporting recruitment assessment centres across several business units.
Skills and knowledge:
- Essential: Knowledge of ABPI Code of Conduct and Zinc / Veeva systems.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
- Great role with excellent learning and development potential
- Innovative international pharmaceutical company
- Extensive benefits package