Reference: 06574 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 March 2017
Commercial Operations Assistant – Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Commercial Operations Assistant on an initial 10 month temporary contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced commercial operations team.
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Operations and Brand Teams – supporting with material withdrawals process and the storage and supply of marketing materials.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally alongside managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Extensive diary/calendar management: PA to Compliance Project team.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Supporting recruitment assessment centres across several business units.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products