Reference: 07315 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 26 July 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 26 July 2018
Pharmaceutical Marketing Administrator – Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Commercial Operations Assistant on an initial temporary contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced commercial operations team.
- Managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Acting as a liaison for various stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Extensive diary management – coordinating interview process with hiring managers, HR, external suppliers and candidates.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Providing administrative support to field based teams and teams across several business units.
- Generating meeting documents for distribution to Health Care Professionals and originating job bags within electronic copy approval systems within approved timescales.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous for this role.
- Previous experience of managing events / meetings and interacting with customers.
- Strong working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Conduct.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Oracle and ZINC.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£19,000 to £23,000
- Fast paced environment
- Award winning company
- Part of a vibrant work force
- Top challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant