Reference: 08955 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 February 2021
An international biopharmaceutical business, this research driven organisation has a people centric bias and are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team near Uxbridge
You will be joining a research driven organisation whose key strength is their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals to play a central role in driving research and the wider business forward.
As Commercial Manager you will be looking for a role which links together, strategy, stakeholder engagement, team management and project work all within a cutting edge pharmaceutical environment. This is a role which requires high levels of business acumen and the ability to work cross functionally
You will thrive in a leadership position and have a strong commercial focus dealing with all stakeholders. This is an integral role within the business linking distribution, transport/logistics and business intelligence to develop robust distribution and supply networks, analyse the overall performance of the business and consistently seek ways to improve processes/performance and drive efficiencies within the business and associated networks.
A great opportunity to really drive business performance and highlight the value you can add to the wider business, you will be part of an innovative team who are committed to pushing at the forefront of pharmaceutical advances.
- Put in place commercial strategy and advise and guide senior leadership on projects and business analysis
- Oversee Logistics operations particularly Distribution facilities to support supply development in line with KPI’s and revenue goals
- Run a management information and business intelligence service to monitor performance and data analytics
- Managing commercial partnerships including third party distributors and ensure GDP compliance
- Liaise with stakeholders to supervise distribution networks whilst ensuring these are cost efficient and quality optimised
- Previous Commercial management experience preferably within a global pharmaceutical company
- Great understanding of Good Distribution Practice
- Technical knowledge/expertise in supply chain, planning, logistics essential
- Experience in sales/marketing/product management advantageous
- Data mapping and data flow analysis in a GDP setting
- Strong leaderships skills and the ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary