Reference: 09099 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 June 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 June 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a CMC Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team in Uxbridge. This role can be offered on a 12-month or 24-month contract.
Working in a busy global department, there is a focus on working together to achieve results. You would be joining a company with an exciting pipeline who are continually developing their drug portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- A key role in the execution of CMC regulatory strategies working on multiple cross functional projects
- Putting together and altering dossiers as well as electronic dossier/document management
- Working on CMC submissions
- Liaise with and build good relationships with affiliates, sites, regulatory agencies and other internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain an active awareness of EU and EMEA Regulatory legislation
- Previous experience in UK and EU regional Regulatory Affairs
- CMC experience, specifically working on CMC submissions for clinical trials and marketing applications
- Exposure to Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay