Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 12 October 2020
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Clinical Trials Supply Chain Specialist to join their team in Uxbridge for a 6 month contract.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
You will be responsible for managing the supplies for the clinical trials and/or drug development whilst ensuring that this is done in a cost-effective and timely manner. You will also be the first point of contact between external vendors and other departments.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous knowledge of drug development and clinical trials is preferred
- Understanding of cGMp, cGLP, cGDP and ICH practices is essential
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance procedures
- Able to work independently and with a heavy work load
- Multitasker with project management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company