Reference: 08629 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 January 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 January 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Clinical Trials Supply Chain Specialist to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science. The hourly rate for this role is £22 + Holiday Pay (PAYE) or £22-£28 (All in hourly rate LLC IR35).
You will be responsible for managing the supplies for the clinical trials and/or drug development whilst ensuring that this is done in a cost-effective and timely manner. You will also be the first point of contact between external vendors and other departments.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous knowledge of drug development and clinical trials is preferred
- Understanding of cGMp, cGLP, cGDP and ICH practices is essential
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance procedures
- Multitasker and team player with project management skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£55,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Research background
- Role focused on performing Clinical Trials and leading a research team
- Company focused on career development