Reference: 07252 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 May 2018
Clinical Trials Start-up Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Trials Start-up person to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast paced entrepreneurial business.
You will use your experience within Clinical Trials Administration to contribute towards drug development research, in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Co-ordinating the logistics of clinical trials in compliance with ICH- GCP.
- You will participate in investigator meetings; which will include taking minutes.
- Responsible for tracking submissions and study approvals.
- Preparing CRFs and eCRFs – ensuring effective and efficient uploading of data.
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File.
- Assisting in the preparation of essential trial documentation; including distributing, tracking and accurate filing of documentation.
- Responsible for management of the Clinical trials pipeline tracker on everyday basis. Making sure that all feasibility and start-up tasks are up to date for all sites
- Writing weekly or more frequent reports on new clinical trial set-up, so the Clinical Trials Operation Manager can note the progress
- Making sure there is a quick response on the submissions
- Coordinating set up activities for all studies and providing the support to the whole team with site set-up processes
- Responsible for preparing site specific essential documents like ICF, source documents and making sure that everything is in the right place
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Strong experience within clinical trials
- Somebody who can prove themselves from day one
- Preferably have experience within Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Computer literacy is also a prerequisite
- This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Trials Start-up specialist to join a company focused on career progression and development.
As a Clinical Trials Start-up Specialist, you will use your communication skills to liaise with sensitive patients and you will have experience within CRO or Clinical trials.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Suitable for a quality & compliance specialist who's driven to progress their career in a dynamic, modern environment
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a business that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector