Reference: 07430 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 October 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 October 2018
Clinical Trials Recruitment Specialist
A fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Patient Recruiter to join an innovative medical company based in central London. You will use your experience within clinical recruitment to contribute towards finding right candidates for clinical trials.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- Challenging position which will improve your knowledge and experience of recruitment for clinical trials (handling sensitive patient matters)
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- General knowledge about inserting data into CRM; keeping patients record up to date
- Control of patient referrals
- Phoning and assessing profiles of potentially suitable patients for studies
- Possessing a knowledge about studies, participate in the meetings with Investigators, training and conferences relevant to study
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the conducted studies
- Making sure that all the patients are fully compliant and had all the right procedures completed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging and driven character
- Attention to the detail is critical; the person will be dealing with important data and answering all the patients’ queries
- Team player
- Ideally degree educated (in a Scientific discipline)
- Having previous experience within recruitment of the patients for clinical trials
- Possessing a general knowledge about clinical trials process
- Inserting data into the CRM
- Conducting telephone interviews; confident over the phone
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials
- 9 month contract
£11.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining the Investigator Research team.
- Fantastic 6 month temp contract.
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities