Reference: 07243 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 22 May 2018
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 22 May 2018
Clinical Trials Pharmacy Technician
Are you a pharmacist who is looking for greater flexibility over your working week?
Do you have exposure to clinical trials with private patients?
Are you flexible to travel to Birmingham 1-2 times every 2 weeks?
This opportunity is based in London and you will be joining a company focused on career progression and future development. Focused primarily on patient care and adhering to the highest professional standards, this role is with an industry leading clinical service provider focusing on neurology.
As a Clinical Trials Pharmacy Technician, you will be supporting two upcoming, clinical trials giving advice and recommendations regarding pharmacy related queries. You will use your experience as a Clinical Trials Pharmacist for IMP Management and ensuring compliance with the International Conference on Harmonisation guidelines for Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP) and specific protocols, as designed by the trial sponsors and Clinical Research Organisations.
This role is a part time role working for three days per week (they are flexible as to which days you work). Importantly, you must be prepared to travel to a trial site based in Birmingham (up to 1 day per week at most). They will consider candidates on both a direct contract or on a temporary contract through our agency payroll.
WHY CONSIDER THIS COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- General management of Clinical Trials Pharmacy facilities
- Making sure the equipment and the whole pharmacy is well maintained
- You will be responsible for managing the IMP and non-IMP accountability from receipt to destruction and ensure that other members off the staff are participating in the procedures
- You will be responsible for the IMP re-supply for the site(s)
- Preparing IMP for particular trials as required according to instructions and by using an aseptic technique
- You will be checking and solving all the queries regards pharmacy and communicate with study coordinators
- Responsible for all pharmacy equipment; maintaining and calibrating it
- You will manage the drug dispensing at the site
- Preparing CRFs and eCRFs – ensuring effective and efficient uploading of data
- You must be a UK Registered Pharmacist (GPhC)
- Previous experience in Clinical Trials as a Pharmacist
- Data entry and data management skills
- Ideally you will have experience within neurology research (preferable not essential)
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£55,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Research background
- Role focused on performing Clinical Trials and leading a research team
- Company focused on career development