Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 March 2022
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials
Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Patient Recruiter to join an innovative medical company based in central London. Shift will be from 5pm - 1am.
You will use your customer service/sales experience to contribute towards finding right candidates for clinical trials.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- Challenging position which will improve your knowledge and experience of patient recruitment for clinical trials
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working and proactive team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Phoning and assessing profiles of potentially suitable patients for studies
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the conducted studies
- Making sure that all the patients are fully compliant and had all the right procedures completed.
- General knowledge about inserting data into CRM; keeping patients record up to date
- Control of patient referrals
- Possessing a knowledge about studies, participate in the meetings with Investigators, training and conferences relevant to the trials
- Ideally, previous experience within sales or customer service in a medical/scientific setting
- Possessing a general knowledge about the clinical trials process
- Attention to detail is critical as you will be dealing with important data and answering all the patients’ queries
- Inserting data into the CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging, driven and confident character
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
£21,000 to £27,000
£55,000 to £60,000