Reference: 07006 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 November 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 November 2017
Clinical Trials Administrator/ Pharmacy Technician
A fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Trial Administrator/Pharmacy Technician, based in central London, to join a company focused on career progression and future development and a chance to join research leaders within Neurology.
As a Clinical Trial Administrator, you will use your communication skills to liaise with patients, you will use your experience within Clinical Research to contribute towards drug development research, working in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Co-ordinating the logistics of clinical trials in compliance with GCP.
- You will participate in investigator meetings; which will include taking minutes.
- Responsible for tracking submissions and study approvals.
- Preparing CRFs and eCRFs – ensuring effective and efficient uploading of data.
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File.
- Assisting in the preparation of essential trial documentation; including disturbing, tracking and accurate filing of documentation.
- Other ad hoc requests i.e. handling, processing and shipping patient samples, assisting with CRF design and ordering clinical drug supplies.
- Ideally hold some experience of clinical trials and worked in a pharmacy setting.
- Preferably have experience within: Neurology research.
- Computer literacy is also a prerequisite.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance