Reference: 07021 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 December 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 December 2017
Clinical Trials Administrator (CTA) | Study Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for Clinical Trials Administrator to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within Neurology. You will use your experience within Clinical Research to contribute towards drug development research, in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Co-ordinating the logistics of clinical trials in compliance with GCP.
- You will participate in investigator meetings; which will include taking minutes.
- Responsible for tracking submissions and study approvals.
- Preparing CRFs and eCRFs – ensuring effective and efficient uploading of data.
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File.
- Assisting in the preparation of essential trial documentation; including disturbing, tracking and accurate filing of documentation.
- Other ad hoc requests i.e. handling, processing and shipping patient samples, assisting with CRF design and ordering clinical drug supplies.
- Ideally hold 1+ years clinical trial experience.
- Preferably have experience within: Neurology research.
- Computer literacy is also a prerequisite.
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Trial Administrator/Assistant to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Clinical Trial Administrator, you will use your communication skills to liaise with sensitive patients and ideally you will have experience within: Neurology research.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25.00 to £28.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical company
- Great country wide exposure
- Excellent working environment
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance