Reference: 07212 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 May 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for Clinical Trials Administrator to join a research organisation based in central Birmingham. This is a chance to join research leaders within Neurology. You will use your experience within Clinical Research to contribute towards drug development research, in a past-paced clinical environment.
- Ensure trial data is accurate
- Participate in investigator meetings
- Track submissions and study approvals
- Prepare CRFs and eCRFs
- Maintain Investigator Site File
- Prepare essential trial documentation
- Assist with CRF design
- Assist CRA on monitoring visits
- Clinical supplies
- Experience in Clinical Trials
- Strong IT skills
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Trial Administrator/Assistant to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Clinical Trial Administrator you will use your communication skills to liaise with sensitive patients. Ideally you will have experience within: Neurology research.
If you would like to find out more about these exciting career opportunities then please call Andzelika Zareba today on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15,600 to £19,200
- Fantastic opportunity for Pharmacist.
- Based in central London.
- Joining a leader with Neurology research.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Business has experienced significant recent growth including opening US site
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials
£250.00 to £300.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.