Reference: 06499 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 January 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 January 2017
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Biopharmaceutical company who specialise in Oncology and Haematology studies. The main focus of this role will be to provide full administrative support to the Investigator Research (IR) Team whilst working closely with the Contracts Team to develop IIT documents and raise contracts.
The role is based in Uxbridge where you will be joining the Medical department and supporting teams contributing towards drug development.
- Support the Associate Director of Investigative Research and IIT Co-ordinator in all administrative duties.
- Communication (written and verbally) with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and manage paper and electronic IIT documentation.
- Preparing and tracking of confidentiality agreements, raising development contracts.
- Ordering and auditing supplies, account administration and monthly IR meeting administration.
- Sound comprehension of clinical research / clinical trial environment.
- Strong administration background.
- Previous experience with development contracts.
- Excellent communication ability – written and oral.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office / Adobe.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 3-4 month contract initially
- Working for an international pharmaceutical company
- Opportunity to develop your study and trial admin experience
£35,000 to £40,000
- Leaders in Neurology research in Alzheimer’s disease
- Chance to join an amazing team with innovative studies
- Potential and support for progression
- Use your experience to contribute towards drug development
£50,000 to £60,000
- Neurology Research
- Phase III Studies
- Career Progression
- Innovative Studies