Reference: 09105 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 June 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 June 2021
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Global Clinical Trial Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to use your international Clinical Trials management skills and join pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
In addition, you will lead Clinical Study teams across the globe and use your experience within Clinical Research to contribute towards drug development research in a fast-paced clinical environment.
- Oversee clinical studies operations at an international level whilst ensuring these are run in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure study time frames and budgetary costs are in place and adhered to
- Monitor clinical studies whilst pre-emptively identifying and resolving any issues that may arise
- Manage study time frames and budgets as well external vendors
- Educated to degree level in a life sciences field
- Previous international clinical trial management experience and proven background in clinical research in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO environment is essential
- Excellent external vendors management skills
- Great record of liaising and managing cross functional teams
- Problem solver with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible to travel
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Diverse and engaged workforce
- Global biotechnology company working on pioneering science and medicine
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£23,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials