A global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of innovative medicine is currently looking for a Clinical Supplies Coordinator to join their team in Germany.
A key member of the Global Operations team, you will be responsible for overseeing clinical trials supply logistics, working alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure global compliance.
- Oversee the planning and development of Clinical trials supply logistics projects and ensure these are compliant with global SOPs
- Liaise with clients and external vendors to proactively update on project progress
- Set up budgets for each project according to supply strategy and cost efficiency
- Be the subject matter expert on all aspects of the regulations for clinical trial supplies
- Previous experience in labelling and secondary packaging particularly in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector
- Excellent understanding of temperature controlled logistics ideally in the pharmaceutical field (experience with sensitive goods can also be considered)
- Strong project management and stakeholder skills
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.