Reference: 07628 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 February 2019
Clinical Site Manager
This is an ideal opportunity for Study/Clinical Coordinator to take a step forward in the career and join a research organisation based in Guildford. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
Your main focus will be on supervising and supporting the day-to-day running of the clinical site, making sure all trials are delivered to the highest standard and managing team members, so goals and targets are achieved as prescribed.
- Responsible for budget and financial performance of the company in terms of the revenue and costs
- Making sure that the patient recruitment team meets their targets and the appropriate reports are completed
- Organising events in terms to attract patients to particular clinical trials and possess
- Making sure that all staff members are fully trained and working according to the SOPs and protocols
- Responsible for managing the daily schedules for the team and making sure they contain all key responsibilities
- Managing the staff performance
- Communicating with all clinicians and making sure they are working according the company’s procedures and regulations
- Making sure that all admin side is done properly, all patients data are input correctly
- Keeping Health and Safety procedures up to date
- Making sure that all samples and medical tests are being handled, storage and despatched to the laboratory in line with protocols and good clinical practice
- Looking after patients and taking feedback regards the company services
- Finding and contacting the CROs or sponsors regards the possible clinical trials
- Co-ordinating the logistics of clinical trials in compliance with ICH- GCP.
- You will participate in investigator meetings; which will include taking minutes.
- Responsible for tracking submissions and study approvals.
- Preparing CRFs and eCRFs – ensuring effective and efficient uploading of data.
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File.
- Assisting in the preparation of essential trial documentation; including distributing, tracking and accurate filing of documentation.
- Responsible for management of the Clinical trials pipeline tracker on everyday basis. Making sure that all feasibility and start-up tasks are up to date for all sites
- Writing weekly or more frequent reports on new clinical trial set-up, so the Clinical Trials Operation Manager can note the progress
- Making sure there is a quick response on the submissions
- Coordinating set up activities for all studies and providing the support to the whole team with site set-up processes
- Responsible for preparing site specific essential documents like ICF, source documents and making sure that everything is in the right place
- You will have scientific background with a minimum of degree level qualification (Psychology degrees are of particular benefit)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Strong experience within clinical trials
- Somebody who can prove themselves from day one
- Computer literacy is also a prerequisite
- Ability to work within the team with leadership attitude
- Strong attention to detail
As a Clinical Site Manager, you will use your communication skills to liaise with sensitive patients and you will therefore have prior experience within a CRO or managing clinical trials for a sponsor.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£60.00 to £65.00 per hour
Pharmacovigilance Project Manager
- Join a global pharmaceutical business at the forefront of their therapy area
- Use your PV/drug safety skills to contribute to their strong industry reputation
- Be part of an expanding pharmacovigilance team (multicultural/multinational)