Reference: 06684 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 May 2017
This is a great chance for a Research Physician/ Sub-Investigator Investigator to join an innovative and expanding research team focusing on Neurological diseases. Working closely with the Principal Investigator and other Physicians you will join a leading research organisation in Birmingham focused on drug development. Using your Clinical Research Experience within Phase III studies you will lead a new research team.
- Project lead of Birmingham site
- Pre Study Site Selection Visits
- Ensure medical care and safety protocols for clinical trials
- Reporting SAEs
- Pre-screening conversations with patients
- Study visits, patient consent forms
- Ensure all medical records/ study documentation is accurate
- Patient recruitment
- Clinical governance and company SOPs
- GMC Registration
- FY2 year
- Phase I-III studies
- Management and leadership
This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Sub-Investigator you will be an integral part of a new team, working towards drug development. Ideally you will have experience within: Neurology, Psychiatry or Elderly care.
If you would like to find out more about these exciting career opportunities then please call Monopoly Christiaan-Rakus today on 01753830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture
£42,000 to £56,000
- Working for a company at the forefront of their sector.
- Fantastic 6 month FTC.
- Based in a the centre of a scientific research hub.
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance
- 12 month contract