Reference: 06684 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 May 2017
This is a great chance for a Research Physician/ Sub-Investigator Investigator to join an innovative and expanding research team focusing on Neurological diseases. Working closely with the Principal Investigator and other Physicians you will join a leading research organisation in Birmingham focused on drug development. Using your Clinical Research Experience within Phase III studies you will lead a new research team.
- Project lead of Birmingham site
- Pre Study Site Selection Visits
- Ensure medical care and safety protocols for clinical trials
- Reporting SAEs
- Pre-screening conversations with patients
- Study visits, patient consent forms
- Ensure all medical records/ study documentation is accurate
- Patient recruitment
- Clinical governance and company SOPs
- GMC Registration
- FY2 year
- Phase I-III studies
- Management and leadership
This is a great opportunity to join a company focused on career progression and development. As a Sub-Investigator you will be an integral part of a new team, working towards drug development. Ideally you will have experience within: Neurology, Psychiatry or Elderly care.
If you would like to find out more about these exciting career opportunities then please call Monopoly Christiaan-Rakus today on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Business has experienced significant recent growth including opening US site
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials