Reference: 08737 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 April 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sub-Investigator/ Clinical Research Physician to join an innovative medical company based in Birmingham.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working and proactive team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Responsible for supervising the trial site and delegating all tasks associated with it
- Oversee all team members and ensure they perform their duties according to set protocols
- Ensure that access to all tools compatible with what is required in the study protocol is accessible to everyone
- Follow specific regulations whilst conducting the studies
- Ensure all medical records/study documentation is accurate
- You will be a Medical Doctor with clinical research experience and be GMC registered
- You will, preferably, have MRCP or similar membership exams
- Great understanding of neurological research sectors such as Alzheimer's and ADHD
- Exposure in clinical research phases 0 to 4 would be highly desirable
- Great management and leadership skills
- Fast paced and dynamic individual
- Flexibility to travel to London 2 days per week
This company will consider profiles of either clinical research professionals or doctors who have a passion for research and Neurology.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£30,000 to £35,000