Reference: 09529 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2022
A private medical clinic based in central London is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Research Nurse Manager to join their team on permanent basis. With an emphasis on respiratory clinical trials, this is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Research Nurse Manager on cutting edge trials and consolidate your experience in the respiratory field.
As an experienced Respiratory Research Nurse, you will be confident in managing trial processes, set up and patient care whilst working to the highest care and reporting standards.
Your focus will be to lead clinical research within the respiratory therapy area for the department and across the clinic ensuring ICH-CGP guidelines are adhered to.
- Manage the implementation of clinical care standards within the department and across the clinic
- Lead and be responsible for a team of doctors, nurses, technicians and administrators
- Work alongside the Director of Clinical Research to ensure clinical and regulatory processes of the clinical trials are accurate, efficient and completed in agreed timelines
- Develop and establish new services and techniques within the department in line with organisation’s strategic goals and plans
- Ensure all clinical processes and practice comply with ICH-GCP guidelines
- Create a risk register for the department and be responsible for its ongoing management
- Logistic planning for the department including overseeing clinical staff resources within set budgets
- Registered Graduate Nurse with ICH-GCP formal training
- Background in a respiratory setting particularly with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Ability to manage a team of doctors, nurses, technicians and administrators
- Experience in clinical trial coordination and expertise in writing operating procedures for clinical and administrative activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£55,000 to £60,000
£55,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Research background
- Role focused on performing Clinical Trials and leading a research team
- Company focused on career development
£28.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay