Reference: 08962 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 February 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate to join a leading CRO specialising in several therapeutic areas.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will have full monitoring responsibilities across numerous sites, excellent knowledge of study regulations and on-site monitoring experience.
- Oversee site management and monitor activities across the UK
- Set up trial sites and instruct staff on study’s monitoring and protocols
- Act as main point of contact on sites and supervise the trials during its duration
- Ensure site compliance with GCP guidelines
- Educated to a degree level in a Life Science subject
- Proven background as a Clinical Research Associate
- Experience with site start up and site close
- Monitoring multiple sites (20 -25 on average)
- Great understanding of regulations such as GCP
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to travel to UK sites
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£55,000 to £60,000
£28.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£19.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay