Reference: 06467 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 December 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 December 2016
As Clinical Operations Project Secretary, you will be able to commit to a 3-4 month long booking from January 2017.
You will want to work in a team oriented environment within an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company.
- Provide full admin support encompassing travel/hotel booking, diary management, and all correspondence and documentation
- Preparation of presentations and submission documents to regulatory authorities working to GCP standards
- Coordination of study and investigator meetings
- Track data and study materials
You will have previously worked in an admin support/PA role within a busy clinical operations teams. With a highly professional communication style, you will enjoy working in a collaborative manner and be highly organised.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- High growth tech company
- Company partners with businesses from startups to global giants
- Ideally suited to a detail-orientated sales operations professional, used to working in the IT sector
- A global language services provider committed to growth and transformation
- A team focused environment
- Working on a high profile global project