Reference: 06467 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 December 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 December 2016
As Clinical Operations Project Secretary, you will be able to commit to a 3-4 month long booking from January 2017.
You will want to work in a team oriented environment within an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company.
- Provide full admin support encompassing travel/hotel booking, diary management, and all correspondence and documentation
- Preparation of presentations and submission documents to regulatory authorities working to GCP standards
- Coordination of study and investigator meetings
- Track data and study materials
You will have previously worked in an admin support/PA role within a busy clinical operations teams. With a highly professional communication style, you will enjoy working in a collaborative manner and be highly organised.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global, market-leading manufacturer
- Multilingual, friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic benefits
- Annual reviews and Personal Development Plans
- Training provided
- Great working environment
- Friendly team
£20,000 to £22,000
- French speaking opportunity
- A company with an international focus
- A varied and interesting role