Reference: 00034 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Nurse to join a Private Healthcare company in Hertfordshire specialising in Diagnosis and Outpatient care. As Lead Nurse you will manage a team of clinical and specialist nurses in a highly innovative Health organisation.
Working closely with the Director of Clinical Services you will ensure the smooth running of the clinic and develop new ideas.
- Ensure smooth running of the clinic, up keeping CQC and NMC Standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- Insure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- Manage nursing budgets
- Develop and implement nursing policies
- Conduct appraisals for nursing staff
- Implementation and training of Infection Control systems and procedures throughout the clinic.
- Clinical nursing; screening, assessments, health education
- Supervise and review clinical nursing staffs’ performance
- Contribute to the development of new clinical services
The company prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service. You must have experience in Diagnostics and Outpatient care.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20 to £22
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Requires GMC registered individual
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Final Medical Signatory
- Multiple Sclerosis therapeutic area