Reference: 06866 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 September 2017
Working within this fast growing business as Client Insight Manager, this role can offer a varied and interesting role enabling companies to better engage with their customers. Running multiple market survey programs you will want a role which will enhance your client relationship, project management and reporting skills.
- Running international market survey programs
- Data management of in-house databases
- Analysing survey results and writing in-depth reports to present to client
Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills are prerequisites for this role. You will be looking for a role where you can combine account management/client relationship with running projects and writing insightful reports.
Keywords: market research, market survey, client insight manager, client relationship manager, feedback survey, market insight, data management, database management, data survey
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for an exciting sports manufacturing company
- Offering staff a healthy work/life balance
- Excited to work in a fast paced environment
- A Passion for all sport
- Passion for driving and implementing brand marketing
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
£25,000 to £35,000
- Excellent career progression.
- Working for across EMEA.
- Some international travel.
- Medical industry.