Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 March 2022
- Globally recognised travel company
- Competitive salary
- Role development opportunities
A well established travel company are currently looking for a Claims Manager to join their team in Uxbridge.
Joining their busy Legal and Insurance team, you will be responsible for handling complex personal injury claims as well as managing the process by liaising with various parties to ensure claims are valid.
- Process and oversee all personal injury claims ensuring these are in line with company policy
- Support the wider team on general queries relating to maritime/admiralty claims
- Liaise with various parties including solicitors, medical departments and P&I insurers
- Provide trends and statistics for pending claims and create budget reports for potential business costs
- Extensive background as a Claims Manager (specific experience in the maritime/shipping industry is desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience in dealing with personal injury claims and crewing contracts/agreements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply