Reference: 06362 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 October 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 October 2016
Why do you want this role?
- You are hungry to grow your experience in channel marketing and want to broaden your horizons with cutting edge technology
- You are currently out of work (or soon to finish) and want a short-to-medium term marketing role which will take you through to the end of the year (full commitment is required)
- You are used to working with retail channel partners and have a good broad marketing exposure within this space
- You want to work for a growing brand which has won serious praise in the media for the quality of their products
- You want to work for a global brand in the run up to Christmas; no doubt one of the busiest times of the year!
What is your profile going to look like?
- Confident working with all operational divisions involved in the sales of a consumer driven product (sales, marketing, eCommerce, logistics etc.)
- Used to enhancing brand / product reputations to enhance profitability
- Comfortable acting as a brand guardian within the retail channel
- You'll have infinite drive, personality and a passion for tech which will keep you motivated with every challenge you face!
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 to £20,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition