Reference: 06863 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 August 2017
With an emphasis on disruptive technology, this is a good time to join my client who are focused on commercialising new technologies and developing innovative products that are an integral part of day to day living.
As Channel Marketing Manager for this disruptive tech company (placed onsite through an agency), you will specialise in channel marketing strategy and review of co-marketing campaigns, working with key channel partners, as well as event strategy, event marketing plans and managing the 360 event cycle including post event follow up.
You will want to work in a creative environment that relies on your ability to think laterally and directly engage with new marketing techniques and concepts to get the company’s messaging out on a Europe wide basis. You will want to share knowledge and market emerging technologies to your channel partners and generate high levels of ROI.
As a Channel Marketing Specialist you will want to nurture the relationship between company and their channel partners and enable them through training, partner events, seminars and Expos to overachieve. Drawing on your combined expertise of channel marketing and event marketing you will be a direct communicator who enjoys creating fun and memorable channel marketing campaigns and events.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established services provider based in St Albans
- Standalone marketing role
- Competitive salary
- Good team environment
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Initial 5 month contract working in a fast growing global marketing team
- Gartner magic quadrant IT vendor
- Great team environment with opportunity to work at forefront of digital marketing technology