Reference: 07405 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 September 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 September 2018
Catering Support – Fundraising
This is a nice short-term opportunity for somebody who is happy to work in the hospitality industry. You will be supporting a catering team in serving the afternoon tea during a fundraising event for a major charity.
- Looking after the people who will be participating in the event
- Serving the afternoon tea
- Making sure that everyone has been served
- Supporting the catering team in the general waitressing duties
The event will take place on 28th September from 10:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
This is an opportunity for an individual who has strong communication skills and great relationship building skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £27,000
- Entrepreneurial company working within the consumer and smart tech sectors
- Working on large data sets, this is a great place to enhance your skills
- Great work environment and offices
£20.00 to £25.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 4 month contract
- Busy and varied working environment
- Vibrant working environment with a great team ethos
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties