Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 November 2019
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
We are looking for a technically minded analyst from a financial or accounting background, to join the team for Cash Applications & Automation of processes across the EMEA shared service centre for a global manufacturer. You should speak an EU language fluently (or Arabic, Russian or Turkish) in addition to English.
You will be responsible for the accurate application of incoming cash to the relevant accounts + maintaining accurate entry of all data into SAP and Excel. You must have a good level on Excel (Pivots & V-Lookup); SAP is ideal but not a must.
This position would suit someone from an accounting or business analyst background looking to move more into a technical, Project Management type position.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 9 month contract, with a view to be extended thereafter.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
- Training provided
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research