Reference: 06929 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 October 2017
This is an ongoing full time temporary role based in Maidenhead within the public sector. The position would be ideally suited to someone who has prior experience within an administrative role, providing minute taking and used to managing confidential documentation.
Please note that you must have a valid DBS certificate in order to be eligible for this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Child Protection team with general administration and confidential reports on to the "Paris" system.
- Minute taking at family conferences
- Receiving calls, using own initiative when dealing with queries
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London