Reference: 06759 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 June 2017
Call Centre Team Leader
This is a great chance for a Call Centre Team leader to join an expanding Healthcare company. You will lead an expanding team within a hospital call centre to enhance performance and growth. Using your experience within Healthcare, Sales and leadership you will be an integral part of the team.
- Directly manage the private patient sales executives, providing guidance on best practice, and excellent customer service.
- Encourage the team's development, to convert all enquires into appointments on the 1st call.
- Work closely with the medical consultants and clinical department's, to provide accurate pricing information.
- Ensure your team capture and accurately record patient information, analysis such data on a weekly basis.
- Organise the team regarding administrative tasks e.g. rotas, holidays, training
- Hit your own KPIs regarding personal performance and team targets.
- Necessary = experience in the Healthcare industry
- Necessary = team leader experience
- Necessary = Sales experience
- Preferable = experience in new call centre environment/ setting- up call centres
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £30,000
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£11.00 to £13.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Well established company
- Ideal for someone looking to broaden their career
- 1 month rolling temporary opportunity
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast