Reference: 06759 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 June 2017
Call Centre Team Leader
This is a great chance for a Call Centre Team leader to join an expanding Healthcare company. You will lead an expanding team within a hospital call centre to enhance performance and growth. Using your experience within Healthcare, Sales and leadership you will be an integral part of the team.
- Directly manage the private patient sales executives, providing guidance on best practice, and excellent customer service.
- Encourage the team's development, to convert all enquires into appointments on the 1st call.
- Work closely with the medical consultants and clinical department's, to provide accurate pricing information.
- Ensure your team capture and accurately record patient information, analysis such data on a weekly basis.
- Organise the team regarding administrative tasks e.g. rotas, holidays, training
- Hit your own KPIs regarding personal performance and team targets.
- Necessary = experience in the Healthcare industry
- Necessary = team leader experience
- Necessary = Sales experience
- Preferable = experience in new call centre environment/ setting- up call centres
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Team focused environment
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
£25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen