Reference: 06433 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 29 November 2016
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 29 November 2016
CAD Technician – Temp to Perm
A forward-thinking, progressive business based in the Thames Valley area are seeking a highly-motivated, CAD Technician to join their progressive Operations team.
This opportunity will be based in Reading and provide a solid starting block from where you can build your career.
- You will possess an excellent level of AutoCAD skills and be competent with all relevant computer software.
- A familiarity on 2D and 3D designs would be beneficial for this role.
- The company are in the process of transferring to Solidworks hence a strong understanding of Solidworks will be essential for this role.
- You will also be working on multiple projects at one time.
- Ideally you will hold previous experience in the construction / manufacturing industry and will be able to start immediately.
- Our client will look at this role on a temp to perm or permanent basis.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to apply, please do not hesitate to do so by submitting your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
£45,000 to £55,000
- Brand new role
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
£40,000 to £45,000