Reference: 06537 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 February 2017
Buyer – Permanent
Joining an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans working as a Buyer. This opportunity offers the chance to join a high performing and focused team based in the Berkshire area on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will be focused on cost control and budgeting, holding a strong ability to deal with tough negotiations.
- Assisting with purchase order processes whilst working closely with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Creating negotiation strategies, implement cost and analysis scenario.
- Ability to forecast price / market trends to identify relevant changes in buyer – supplier balance – reacting accordingly.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Stock and inventory control.
- Responsible for factory scheduling / planning resources / materials planning.
- Experience working within a relative field – Manufacturing, Windows, Doors, Lifts or Steel Fabrications.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Nav / ERP.
- An interest in market dynamics and a knack for negotiating / networking would be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply