Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 October 2021
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a division focused on innovation and collaboration
Our client, an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Business System Analyst to play a pivotal role in supporting global business processes and systems and enabling internal and external departments/stakeholders to achieve business goals.
A key element of this role is the ability to coordinate between different teams and solution finding to combat systems/IT challenges. A client facing role you will enjoy engaging with stakeholders and communicating at all business levels.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Develop systems solutions working closely with the technical team
- Client engagement and coordination
- Assist onsite teams and external affiliates with any technical difficulties that may arise during clinical trials
- Liaise and establish relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in a business analyst role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable experience in client engagement and management Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great understanding of European Pharmaceutical Regulations particularly for Clinical Trials
- Strong knowledge of Veeva Vault
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Use your technical knowledge to drive business strategy
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£12.00 to £16.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working
£25,000 to £35,000
- Joining an innovative medical devices company
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Joining a fast-paced environment