Reference: 06777 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 July 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 July 2017
- Entering timesheets and activate payroll reports and client invoices
- Record and monitor detail of sickness and produce reports
- Raising requisitions/purchase orders
- Input referral and scan documents into Paris system
- General Administrative duties
- Completing multi-disciplinary team forms
This is a full time temporary on-going role and a valid DBS Certificate is required.
For further information please e-mail email@example.com
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Great sales opportunity.
- Fantastic career growth.
- Excellent company.
- Professional, friendly, fast paced team.
£25,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market