Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 July 2017
- Busy fast paced office
- Professional team
- Town centre location
- Entering timesheets and activate payroll reports and client invoices
- Record and monitor detail of sickness and produce reports
- Raising requisitions/purchase orders
- Input referral and scan documents into Paris system
- General Administrative duties
- Completing multi-disciplinary team forms
This is a full time temporary on-going role and a valid DBS Certificate is required.
For further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16,000 to £20,000
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Chance to move into a commercial, fast paced role.
- Working for a Global company.
£11.00 to £13.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
Up to £27,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.