Reference: 00082 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is an opportunity for an experienced administrator to provide confidential and effective administrative support on a full time basis.
Due to the nature of the role, a valid DBS Certificate will be required.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Providing secretarial support including typing of letters and reports.
• Data inputting, preparing letters, file management, photocopying.
• Scheduling meetings and booking rooms.
• Taking minutes, circulating documents.
• Processing invoices, raising payments.
• Co-ordinating annual leave and sickness records.
• Receiving telephone call and use initiative when responding to calls.
For more information please call Sue or e-mail email@example.com
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£25,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team