Reference: 00058 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a fast-paced team working within the public sector. This is an ongoing temporary role, offering a salary of between £10 - £11 per hour.
The ideal candidate will be organised and efficient and able to multi-task in a busy environment. You will have good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, and you will have a fast typing speed. You will also have prior experience of minute taking in meetings. You will be a proactive team player with a polite and professional manner.
Your responsibilities will include some administrative duties, such as the maintaining of filing systems and the management of inbound calls. You will ensure that all relevant documentation is sent out to the correct correspondents in a timely fashion and you will monitor responses, chasing up when they are not received.
Please be aware that you must have a valid DBS certificate to be considered for this role.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to very tight time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted with this particular hire.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team