Reference: 07490 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 5 December 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 5 December 2018
Market leading pharma company are looking to identify a talented Business Operations - Data Analyst to join a small (but growing) team who will assist multiple stakeholders within the business, in the roll out of a new data warehouse and reporting platforms. This initial 12-month contract (either PAYE or LCC on an hourly rate) will see you join a forward-thinking biopharma company whose team are focused on improving the lives of patients on a global basis.
Why join this company now?
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Consistent year-over-year growth in 2018
- Proven background in providing ongoing support for personal growth and development of all staff (both permanent and contractors)
What skills and capabilities will you want to use?
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate clear skills in the following:
- Business intelligence, analytics and reporting (sales & activity reporting, pharmaceutical analytics, automating reports etc.)
- Data / systems management & analysis
With the company going through a Europe-wide data modernisation project, with the aim of building a state-of-the-art data warehouse, you will be confident with database design, data processing and quality control from multiple data sources.
Automating manual processes and providing reporting support for key internal functions, you will love working with data; both analysis and reporting as well as building and maintaining. You’ll also act as a key support for the training and rollout of these new systems, working in conjunction with your direct manager and project roll-out team to ensure all users get the highest level of guidance and knowledge.
The role requires previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry as you will need to be comfortable working with pharma data and implementing change across multiple business areas within a pharma organisation. If you have previously worked with Veeva CRM system this would be an advantage, but it is not essential.
You will possess excellent BI analytical skills, ideally with exposure to Tableau (other similar BI tools – Qlikview, Cognos BI, SAP Business Objects, Spotfire, SAS are all viable).
What type of person will love working in this company?
Ideally, you’ll possess the following key personality / character traits to fully identify with this company (and this role):
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficient and organised
- Adaptable and able to deal with pressurised environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Willingness to be responsible for tasks and your own actions / decisions
- Excellent computer skills; intermediate to advanced level Excel required
This role will see you working as part of a very busy, small team in the UK & Ireland business so interpersonal skills will also be crucial. Ideally, you’ll possess experience of supporting field-based teams and will understand the nuances and challenges of your role and how it impacts the business’ overall success.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£34.00 to £39.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 6 months contract
£50,000 to £60,000
- An innovative consultancy, passionate about delivery and enabling company performance through transformation
- Training and development a key priority
- A great place to further develop your PPM experience
- An award winning business who are always looking to evolve