Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 July 2019
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual UK & EMEA head office & shared service environment
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office
A thoroughly interesting new position has been created for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join the Retail Fulfilment function, for the UK market, of a global market leader, with many recognisable household names.
We are looking for someone with a strong interest and (educational or commercial) background in data management, manipulation and reporting, to process, interpret and contextualise retail sales and inventory data to optimise business strategy and efficiency, across this multi-million turnover business.
We are looking for:
- Strong Excel (advanced formulae) & reporting skills
- VBA experience
- Scripting knowledge (SQL, C/C++, etc)
- SAP or another major ERP
You must be happy managing a high volume of incoming data from multiple sources/formats and manipulating it into one consolidated format, in order to effectively report on business performance and trends.
You will be communicating with various teams, to not only ensure the integrity of data, but work with them to improve and automate their operations, so effective communication skills are also key.
You'll be joining a super modern office in an easily accessible location in Stockley Park/Uxbridge, with buses from West Drayton, Hayes & Harlington train stations and Heathrow airport for those on the Piccadilly line.
In addition to the benefits expected of a large multinational, the company offer genuine support and there is plenty of scope for this role to develop into much more.
If this sounds like you, apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in business intelligence/reporting
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector