Reference: 06551 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 February 2017
Business Intelligence Analyst
An international biopharmaceutical company is recruiting for a progressive Business Intelligence Analyst role. This is an excellent company, and team, whose strengths lie within their collaborative and innovative approach, enabling individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving insight and the wider business forward.
Working with entrepreneurs across the business this opportunity offers a fantastic starting platform for employees who are looking to make a substantial difference with their work.
- Huge scope to develop your career, both in the short and long term with the opportunity to get involved in several exciting insight projects as the department moves to the next level of insight offering.
- Joining a well-respected, growing department in a rapidly increasing company.
- You will play a crucial part in building and driving the Insight Team.
- Designing and maintaining automated reports – using a variety of different data sources.
- Working with the Business Insight Manager and senior management on complex data analysis projects.
- Responsibility of providing reporting and analysis, and the translation of this into actionable insight as well as generating recommendations to support the wider business.
- Supporting commercial teams by providing regular and bespoke reporting along with managing and maintaining ongoing systems and processes.
- Liaising with key customers to understand their business needs and provide pro-active solutions.
- Must have current working experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Previous knowledge and practical understanding of quantitative Market Research.
- Excellent computer skills; Advance level of Excel is essential.
- Previously to have interpreted data, identified trends and then recommended solutions.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office