Reference: 00200 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
As the Business Intelligence Analyst for this international biopharmaceutical company you will be passionate about data intelligence and want to see the reports and analytics you generate play a part in strategic business decision making. This is an excellent company whose key strength lies within their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving research and the wider business forward.
The role is permanent with an immediate start available and would be based in Middlesex. This opportunity provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work, and offers a generous salary.
• Designing and maintaining automated reports – using a variety of different data sources.
• Providing data and analytics for the commercial teams along with managing and maintaining ongoing systems and processes.
• Liaising with key customers to understand their business needs and provide pro-active solutions.
• Prosing development and enhancements for CRM system.
• Working collaboratively with external data providers on creation of business focused data analysis.
• Must have current business intelligence/business information experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
• Previous knowledge and practical understanding of quantitative Market Research.
• Excellent computer skills; Advance level of Excel is essential.
• To have worked with commercial and clinical data.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Well established market leader in their sector focused on innovation and developing their business
- With a team of forward thinking Directors and MDs, you will be in an environment where they value technology and ideas
- A brand new role, you will play a part in developing internal processes and reporting
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
Negotiable + Benefits
- Newly created position
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes