Reference: 00200 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
As the Business Intelligence Analyst for this international biopharmaceutical company you will be passionate about data intelligence and want to see the reports and analytics you generate play a part in strategic business decision making. This is an excellent company whose key strength lies within their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving research and the wider business forward.
The role is permanent with an immediate start available and would be based in Middlesex. This opportunity provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work, and offers a generous salary.
• Designing and maintaining automated reports – using a variety of different data sources.
• Providing data and analytics for the commercial teams along with managing and maintaining ongoing systems and processes.
• Liaising with key customers to understand their business needs and provide pro-active solutions.
• Prosing development and enhancements for CRM system.
• Working collaboratively with external data providers on creation of business focused data analysis.
• Must have current business intelligence/business information experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
• Previous knowledge and practical understanding of quantitative Market Research.
• Excellent computer skills; Advance level of Excel is essential.
• To have worked with commercial and clinical data.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£30.00 to £50.00 per hour
London (All areas)
- short term project into January
- Documenting the system architecture
- Writing user documentation
- Innovative platform
£9.35 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, students, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered