Reference: 08553 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 15 November 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 15 November 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Insights and Intelligence Manager with experience in primary research to join a global pharmaceutical company.
You will be responsible for generating insight and supporting business decisions. A key part of the business unit you will showcase the best of business insight and research enabling all teams to deliver enhanced results.
- Managing information analysis and market research strategies to support business decisions whilst ensuring that any data used is reliable
- Identifying business opportunities and guaranteeing commercial success
- Developing and forecasting financial plans and ensuring these are accurate representations of business KPI's
- Business insights experience is highly desirable particularly in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Ideally, a degree in a similar area.
- Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical codes of practice.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous and detail oriented individual with strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
£25,000 to £35,000
- Joining an innovative medical devices company
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Joining a fast-paced environment
£33,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working