Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 15 November 2019
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Initial 6 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Insights and Intelligence Manager with experience in primary research to join a global pharmaceutical company.
You will be responsible for generating insight and supporting business decisions. A key part of the business unit you will showcase the best of business insight and research enabling all teams to deliver enhanced results.
- Managing information analysis and market research strategies to support business decisions whilst ensuring that any data used is reliable
- Identifying business opportunities and guaranteeing commercial success
- Developing and forecasting financial plans and ensuring these are accurate representations of business KPI's
- Business insights experience is highly desirable particularly in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Ideally, a degree in a similar area.
- Knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical codes of practice.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous and detail oriented individual with strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
£50,000 to £60,000
- An innovative consultancy, passionate about delivery and enabling company performance through transformation
- Training and development a key priority
- A great place to further develop your PPM experience
- An award winning business who are always looking to evolve
£9.75 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered