Reference: 00012 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An international biopharmaceutical business, this research driven organisation has a people centric bias. A key strength is their collaborative and innovative approach which enables individuals within the organisation to play a central role in driving research and the wider business forward.
Resilient and visible as the Business Information Manager you will take pride in using business intelligence to provide accurate and up to date performance management data.
By joining this company you will enable yourself to consolidate your business information experience and further develop your leadership skills. Highlights of this role focus around converting legacy reporting systems and streamlining data cubes/sets.
As Business Information Manager you will take ownership of all standardised business performance reporting across the UK business. Joining an internationally respected pharmaceutical company you will thrive in a leadership position and have a strong commercial focus dealing with all stakeholders.
A great opportunity to really drive business performance and highlight the value you can add to the wider business, you will be part of an innovative team who are committed to pushing at the forefront of pharmaceutical advances. With new projects such as the NHS open source project and transforming legacy systems and new reports for you to manage and implement you will enjoy the variety and challenge in the role.
- Manage and maintain standardised reporting and quality data management
- Develop and maintain an effective and optimised database system utilising Cegedim and TruBlu
- Support annual business planning and budget process
Educated within life sciences or business will be highly advantageous in this role as well as advanced Excel and CRM systems such as Cegedim and data warehouses such as Tru Blu.
Please apply via this website with a supporting cover letter to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- fluent Polish with Russian speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual UK & EMEA head office & shared service environment
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office