Reference: 08213 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Do you speak German and are you:
- Hungry for success?
- Target drivenand looking to work in a dynamic environment?
- Looking for career progression?
- A bright, innovative, talented individual and want to be part of something BIG?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be the best?
- The type of person who has an attitude to go extra mile?
Working for this innovative tech company with a start-up mentality (focusing on developing DACH market), this is an opportunity you've been looking for to take your career to the next step.
If you think that you are THE ONE apply now!
- Fluency in German & English; excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to exceed targets
- Self-sourcing own leads, generating a consistent pipeline and managing leads
- Engaging with C-level DMs, consultative approach
- Working with the Account Executives team to make sure all processes are effective, and Clients are consistently positive about their experience
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience in generating a new businesswithin SME/Corporate mid-market space with exposure to deal sizes of >£10,000+
- Confidentcommunication skills, with the ability to have detailed, articulate conversations with high level prospects and stakeholders
- Great research skills and attention to detail
- Exposure to professional sales methodology: SPIN Selling, N.E.A.T. Selling, Conceptual Selling, SNAP Selling, The Challenger Sale, The SandlerSystem, CustomerCentric Selling, MEDDIC, Solution Selling, Inbound Selling, etc.
What the company offers to you:
- Extensive training in San Francisco
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment with quick progressionfor successful individuals
- Global offices
- Benefits package, Stoke/Share options
- Working with THE most influential companies in the word!!!
***Basic salary will range between £35,000- £45,000 (dependant on experience).
Candidates with limited sales experience are also welcome to apply to be considered for a junior role***
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call Magdalena Cybulska on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales development, telesales, technology, IT software, IT hardware, qualified leads, enterprise level, appointment setting, meetings, DACH, German, Swiss German, Swiss-German, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Lead-Generierung, Geschäftsentwicklung
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£33,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
£35,000 to £45,000