Reference: 06679 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Business Development Professional – Permanent
Joining a leading player in high-end interior fit out you will be entering a brand new role that offers the chance to experienced Business Development Professional to work in a commercial, high energy environment. There is great scope for progression with excellent earning potential and a generous OTE.
- Responsible for developing key client relationships – making high volumes of outbound calls.
- Contacting established leads; explaining services and solutions.
- Following up with customers after exhibitions and seminars.
- Managing and booking appointments for Project Directors.
- A strong desire to be successful and a can do attitude.
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 2 years telesales / business development experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Industry: Interior fit out, Property or Construction are desirable but not essential.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£15,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£40,000 to £50,000 (£85,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Leading IT consultancy based in Windsor
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
- Proactive and hunter style attitude essential