Reference: 06679 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Business Development Professional – Permanent
Joining a leading player in high-end interior fit out you will be entering a brand new role that offers the chance to experienced Business Development Professional to work in a commercial, high energy environment. There is great scope for progression with excellent earning potential and a generous OTE.
- Responsible for developing key client relationships – making high volumes of outbound calls.
- Contacting established leads; explaining services and solutions.
- Following up with customers after exhibitions and seminars.
- Managing and booking appointments for Project Directors.
- A strong desire to be successful and a can do attitude.
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 2 years telesales / business development experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Industry: Interior fit out, Property or Construction are desirable but not essential.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established B2B services provider
- Friendly team
£57,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a company passionate about science and clinical research
- Role focused on the running of Clinical Trials
- Company focused on career development
£20,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a sales or debt collection background