Reference: 08813 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 August 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 August 2020
Our client, an established services provider based in Hertfordshire is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a small and friendly team the successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating sales leads through cold calling, whilst also following up on enquiries from potential new clients and leads generated by internal marketing activities. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for a small number of existing accounts, developing strong relationships to identify opportunities for up selling and to gain recommendations.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Targeting, developing and growing accounts in company’s existing and new sectors to agreed sales targets
- Contacting new prospects via cold calling, e-mail and by representing the company at industry-specific and networking events
- Following up on leads generated through the company’s marketing campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records on the company’s CRM system
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to maximise return on marketing activities
- Closing sales and meeting agreed revenue targets
The ideal candidate will be a confident and proactive salesperson with demonstratable experience in selling a B2B service. You will be confident in cold-calling and generating leads, as well as developing relationships with existing clients. The Business Development Manager will be self- motivated, target driven and be consultative in their sales technique.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary and OTE. For further information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
£28,000 (£31,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential