Reference: 06824 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director to join an expanding Private Clinic on Harley St in London, with great progression potential. You will be responsible for creating and implementing the company’s entire business development strategy, creating new opportunities and expanding the Clinic’s reputation. As BD Director you will strive to increase referrals to the hospital from General Practitioners/ Practice Managers while increasing the corporate opportunities for the business. Using your experience within Private Healthcare you will help shape the future of this company.
- Devise Business Development strategy
- Analyse local market to target certain audiences
- Develop educational events to enhance brand awareness
- Increase referrals from GP practices, physio, gyms, hotels to increase referrals
- Organise and increase corporate clients for the company
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company, responsible for developing relationships for referrals from GPs.
- Work towards sales KPIs regarding customer meetings
- Strong background within Business Development of Private Healthcare
- Experience creating strategy and plans for private healthcare/ private clinics
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide the best possible service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Opportunity to use your Turkish language skills
- Working on the Turkish market generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£28,000 to £35,000
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Regional Healthcare Partnership role focused on building key relationships with senior NHS stakeholders
- Working for a patient centric company who want to have a key representative in the M1 / M6 territory
- Car driver is essential