Reference: 08438 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 September 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 September 2019
A global IT services provider is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to cover their European Market. The company specializes in software integration and Big Data, partnering with leading vendors to implement cutting edge solutions according to client needs.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, hunter style salesperson with a passion for Big Data and a desire to succeed in the Tech industry. You will identify and qualify new opportunities within the IT market in order to obtain the most profitable results. Ideally, you will have a background in IT software sales and have a proven ability to overachieve sales targets.
This will be a phone-based role so the right candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills. You will also have the opportunity to network weekly with the company’s London office.
If you are a charismatic, highly motivated and tenacious individual who would like to work in a dynamic and social environment, apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Opportunity to network at trade shows and events
- Established translation agency
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£25,000 to £27,500 (£12,000.00 OTE)
London (All areas)
- Fast growing tech start-up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistic targets
- Cool office in Shoreditch
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role for HUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression